CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT or the Trust) is Singapore’s listed premier commercial real estate investment trust (REIT), investing in high quality income-producing commercial properties.
Listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) since 11 May 2004, CCT is the largest commercial REIT by market capitalisation, CCT was created through a distribution in specie to CapitaLand Limited's shareholders. The Trust is managed by CapitaLand Commercial Trust Management Limited (CCTML, or the Manager), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of CapitaLand.
CCT focuses on proactively managing our portfolio of good-quality, well-located and income-producing properties; looking for acquisitions which fit strategically into the current portfolio and prudently managing our capital. These efforts help CCT secure stable earnings while concurrently ensuring promising returns for our unitholders.
With our superior quality portfolio and the enduring advantage of having experienced and visionary management, we believe we are in a strategic position to grow and enhance value for the REIT.
Our portfolio of quality office and commercial buildings are well located in Singapore’s Central Area, and are also adjacent to Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station, providing convenient accessibility to both transport and amenities. The buildings are:
- Capital Tower, a Grade A office tower
- Asia Square Tower 2, a Grade A office tower
- Six Battery Road, a Grade A office tower
- One George Street (50% interest), a Grade A office tower
- Raffles City Singapore (60% interest via the RCS Trust), an integrated development with an office tower, a shopping mall and two hotels and a convention centre
- CapitaGreen, a Grade A office tower
- HSBC Building, a prime office building leased to HSBC
- Bugis Village, shop houses for office and retail use
- CapitaSpring (45% interest), an integrated development with an office tower, serviced residence, ancillary retail and a food centre, to be completed in 1H 2021
CCT also holds a commercial property strategically located in Frankurt, Germany's prime Central Business District.
- Gallileo (94.9% interest), a Grade A commercial building with ancillary retail and a 4-storey heritage building for office use.
To deliver long-term sustainable distribution and total returns to Unitholders.