CapitaLand Commercial Trust
(CCT or the Trust) was the first and is the largest commercial REIT listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST).
CCT aims to own and invest in commercial real estate and real estate-related assets which are largely income producing, in Singapore and key gateway cities in developed markets. CCT will remain predominantly focused in Singapore with an overseas exposure of up to 20% of its portfolio property value over time. CCT’s overseas exposure is currently in Germany and accounts for 5% of its portfolio property value.
Listed on SGX-ST since 11 May 2004, CCT was created through a distribution in specie by CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) to its shareholders. The Trust is managed by an external manager, CapitaLand Commercial Trust Management Limited (CCTML, or the Manager), which is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand, one of Asia’s largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore.
CCT focuses on proactively managing our portfolio of good-quality, well-located and income-producing properties; looking for acquisitions which fit strategically into the current portfolio and prudently managing our capital. These efforts help CCT secure stable earnings while concurrently ensuring promising returns for our unitholders.
With our superior quality portfolio and the enduring advantage of having experienced and visionary management, we believe we are in a strategic position to grow and enhance value for the REIT.
Our portfolio of quality office and commercial buildings are well located in Singapore’s Central Area, and are also adjacent to Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station, providing convenient accessibility to both transport and amenities. The buildings are:
- Capital Tower, a Grade A office tower
- Asia Square Tower 2, a Grade A office tower
- Six Battery Road, a Grade A office tower
- One George Street (50% interest), a Grade A office tower
- Raffles City Singapore (60% interest via the RCS Trust), an integrated development with an office tower, a shopping mall and two hotels and a convention centre
- CapitaGreen, a Grade A office tower
- HSBC Building, a prime office building leased to HSBC
- CapitaSpring (45% interest), an integrated development with an office tower, serviced residence, ancillary retail and a food centre, to be completed in 1H 2021
CCT also holds a commercial property strategically located in Frankurt, Germany's prime Central Business District.
- Gallileo (94.9% interest), a Grade A commercial building with ancillary retail and a 4-storey heritage building for office use.
- Main Airport Center (94.9% interest), a freehold multi-tenanted office building comprising 11 storeys and two basement levels located in the vicinity of Frankfurt airport, Germany.
To deliver long-term sustainable distribution and total returns to Unitholders.
To be a leading commercial REIT backed by a portfolio of quality income-producing commercial buildings, and led by a dedicated and experienced management team.