Iconic Grade A Office Tower With Convenient Access to Transport and Amenities

CapitaGreen is a 40-storey Grade A office tower located in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, near the Raffles Place MRT interchange station and Telok Ayer MRT station. The tower was designed by Pritzker Prize winner Toyo Ito. CapitaGreen’s environmentally sustainable and inclusive design has garnered numerous local and international awards including Best Tall Building (Asia and Australasia) 2015 by The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.

CCT owns 40.0% interest of CapitaGreen when it was under development and acquired the remaining 60.0% interest from the JV partners on 31 August 2016.

Click here to download a copy of the brochure.

Click here to download the property information sheet.

Click here to view the milestone journey for CapitaGreen.

Key Statistics:

138 Market Street, Singapore 048946
Net Lettable Area
65,129 sqm
Leasehold estate expiring 31 Mar 2073
Car Park Lots
Bicycle Lots
Development cost *
Property Price on Acquisition in 2016
Valuation as at 31 Dec 2018
Top 3 Tenants
Lloyd's of London (Asia) Pte Ltd
Cargill International Trading Pte Ltd
Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited

* CCT owns 40.0% of CapitaGreen when it was under development and acquired the remaining 60.0% from the JV partners on 31 August 2016.


Green Mark Platinum by BCA
Universal Design (Mark) Platinum by BCA
Best Tall Building Award (Asia & Australasia) 2015 by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH)
Bronze under Best Office and Business Development Category by MIPIM Asia Awards 2015
Platinum in Building Information Modelling Award (Project Category) by BCA
SGBC-BCA Sustainability Leadership Awards 2016 (Commercial Category) for Sustainability in Design & Performance
1st Runner-up ASEAN Energy Awards 2016 (Energy Efficient Buildings Awards, New & Existing Category)
BCA Construction Productivity under the Commercial category, Platinum (highest in the category)
BCA Construction Excellence Award 2016 under Commercial/Mixed Development (awarded to Takenaka Corporation)

Green Features

Aimed at minimising solar heat gain, CapitaGreen houses a large expanse of greenery as well as sky terraces on Levels 14 and 26, while its innovative and stunning façade employs energy-efficient double-skin high-performance glass and extensive vertical greenery. To irrigate the building's plants, it will harness innovative water-saving techniques such as rainwater harvesting.

A cool void at the centre core of the property permits air flow throughout the building, effectively regulating the building's temperature. At the same time, the building's high floor-to-ceiling height of 3.2 metres allows for natural lighting to permeate the space, thus creating a sense of spaciousness.

Car Park Rate

Days Operating Hours Car Parking Charges Motorcycle Parking Charges
Monday to Friday Hourly (per ½ hour) 0700hrs to 1759hrs S$3.10 N/A
Per entry 1800hrs to 0659hrs S$3.70 S$5.90 (0700hrs to 0659hrs next day)
Saturday Hourly (per ½ hour) 0700hrs to 1259hrs S$3.10 N/A
Per entry 1300hrs to 0659hrs S$3.70 S$5.90 (0700hrs to 0659hrs next day)
Sunday and Public Holiday Per entry 0700hrs to 0659hrs S$3.70 S$5.90

Leasing Enquiries

For leasing enquiries:
Lim Tze Ling - (65) 6713 3948

For on-site advertising and promotions:
Genevie Go - (65) 6319 1551

For feedback and equiries:
Hotline: (65) 6908 8088